It’s Friday, Jack Frost has officially arrived and so it’s time to get yourself a steaming hot cup of tea (anyone partial to a jaffa cake too?) and enjoy this Friday’s DIY session with the gorgeous Chloe Adlington, of Adore by Chloe:
Lovely DIY Decorations…
“Pretty fabrics, pale pink and love hearts aren’t just for Valentine’s day! They maybe EVERYWHERE right now but after the 14th Feb they’ll go back to being ‘shabby-chic’ and ‘handmade’, which is right up my street
Leave a Reply
Browse the blog
- All things Pretty ♥ Wedding Décor and Pieces of Pretty
- Competitions/Offers ♥ Saving those Pennies!
- DIY ♥ Get Creative
- Hen Heaven ♥ Here Come the Girls …
- I thee Wed ♥ Real Weddings
- Location, Location, Location ♥ Finding the Perfect Venue
- Photo Shoots ♥ Wedding Inspiration
- The Blokes Corner ♥ For Him Indoors
- The Flicks ♥ Film of the Month
- The Look ♥ Hair & Beauty
- The Magazine ♥
- The Style Lounge ♥ Style Inspiration
- The Wedding Event with a Difference ♥
- We ♥ Fab Suppliers
- Wedding Fayres ♥
- Wedding Gossip ♥ Chit Chat from the World of Weddings
- Oh I Do like a bit of cake!
- Colour Pop Catwalk!
- Spotlight On Lockets & Lace
- Timeless Classics
- Thrumpton Hall Wedding Open Day, THIS SUNDAY!